Thursday, February 05, 2009

She said yes!






















Lindsay got engaged this week!!!!!
Nich met with the parental units and got the thumbs up on Tuesday morning. He had me crying so hard I felt sorry for our waitress! He'd planned on waiting until Thursday to pop the question, but Tuesday was so beautiful he felt it the perfect backdrop for a proposal.

They drove to the top of Mt. Tabor and he totally surprised Lindsay--he handed her the ring atop a cuppie cake and asked her to marry him! She said yes, and it looks like we have another wedding in June. More details on that later!

I just wanted you all to share my joy!

2 comments:

CarJax said...

I am sharing your joy too! Blessings sweet ones - Jax

Stephanie Anderson said...

Oh how exciting! Your daughter looks so happy! If you need the name of a florist, I know a wonderful Christian lady who did the flowers for our wedding. She's great.

Who links to my website?